Exercise Bike Home Fitness Spinning Bike Indoor Bike
The difference between spinning bike and exercise bike:
1. Spinning is a group sport, and its exercise intensity is higher than that of fitness bike.
2. The resistance of a spinning bike is generally controlled by the brake pad, and the resistance of a fitness bike is generally controlled by the magnetic control wheel.
3. The effect of dynamic cycling is mainly reflected in the flywheel. Rhythmic movement through music is easier to adhere to, and it is also more effective in reducing fat and shaping the body.
4. Exercise bikes are generally equipped with heart rate test, while sports bikes are generally not equipped. Of course, some models can be optional.
5. Spinning bike is suitable for people aged 15-50, and fitness bike is suitable for men, women and children.
Conclusion: exercise and body shaping. It is recommended to use dynamic bicycle; Just because there is little exercise at ordinary times, if you want to exercise your muscles and bones, it is recommended to choose a fitness bike
|Product name||Exercise Bike Home Fitness Spinning Bike Indoor Bike|
|Weight||Net weight: 32kg
|Colour||Black+Green Black+Red or Customizable|
|Other||Flywheel: Electroplated Cast Iron FlywheelElectronic Meter: Time / Distance / Calories / Speed / Heart RateTo Configure: Magnetically controlled bidirectional motionCushion: Free leather cushion with adjustable front and rear up and down
Handlebar: Up and down freely adjustable plastic dipping handlebars